Modern road bridges typically utilize beam construction, in which mobile cranes lift prefabricated bridge sections onto pairs of support columns. Multiple heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders support the ends of each section, allowing accurate height adjustment prior to final positioning. Engineers require rugged sensor systems that detect the position of each cylinder accurately. Sensors should be mechanically robust and must withstand harsh outdoors conditions.
• Simple sensor system eliminates manual checking
• Extended sensing range allows accurate, contactless operation
• Robust construction withstands contamination and water ingress
• Highest precision and reliability due to Contrinex ASIC$
Advantages of Extra Distance inductive sensor DW-AS-503-M30-120
• 22 mm sensing range available in physically small sensor
• High resistance to harsh operating conditions