The IO-Link family of high frequency read/write modules (HF RWMs) with IO-Link interface V 1.1 has been designed for easy, cost-effective integration into existing control systems.
These non-embeddable HF RWMs are available in sizes M18, M30 and C44. When used with a 50 mm diameter tag, they offer maximum read/write distances of 42 mm for the M18 type, 60 mm for the M30 type and 80 mm for the C44 type. They can be operated either as IO-Link devices or in standard I/O mode (SIO) with conditional binary outputs. In stand-alone SIO mode, output switching is conditional on tag presence, data comparison and various alarm conditions.
With two operating modes and simplified plug-and-play installation, these HF RWMs reduce installation costs, typically in the logistics, mechanical engineering and automotive industries.
- Read/Write Modules (RWMs) with S12 connector
- IO-Link interface V1.1
- M18 and M30 (IP67); C44 (IP68 and IP69K)
- Two operating modes: As IO-Link device or as stand-alone SIO with conditional output switch
- Mode as IO-Link device: scan UID and scan read/write with selectable “Automatic” mode
- Mode as stand-alone SIO: output switching conditional on tag presence, data comparison and various alarm conditions