Compliant with the IO-Link Smart Sensor Profile SSP 3.3, Contrinex Smart Sensors supercharge your IoT strategy. The only limit is your imagination…
We’re delighted to be exhibiting our ground-breaking family of inductive Smart sensors, introducing full-metal devices that feature one-piece stainless-steel (V2A/AISI 303) construction for housings and sensing faces. Exceptionally robust, full-inox Smart sensors withstand repeated impacts and continuous exposure to cleaning and process fluids, extending the capabilities of the Smart family into extreme environments.
Contrinex smart sensors, designed with the needs of OEMs and system integrators in mind, have all the answers when it comes to reducing complexity and cost. By implementing multiple sensing modes in a single sensor, Contrinex has given designers the freedom they’ve always dreamed about, offering exceptional versatility and simplified integration. Suitable for the most challenging applications, a single sensor with IO-Link connectivity and multiple user-configurable outputs offers a cost-effective yet highly capable solution.
All Contrinex smart sensors feature multi-mode high-resolution measurement of either routine process data or critical-event data. A single device is capable of either direct or indirect measurement of multiple parameters, including distance, linear and angular position, velocity, vibration and force. The new full-inox smart sensors combine these industry 4.0 features with an extended sensing range on aluminum, brass and copper, opening the door to new applications. Additionally, Contrinex’s proven ASIC technology enables operating-cycle counting and temperature monitoring.
With IO-Link providing user-configurable outputs and timing modes together with dual-channel operation, Contrinex Smart sensors are ready for any challenge. The introduction of full-inox versions provides exceptional choice plus genuine affordability for systems integrators and equipment designers in diverse industries, including automotive, aerospace, electronics and white goods.
Advantages at a glance
- Robust, metal-cased inductive Smart Sensors offer multiple user-defined sensing modes in a single sensor
- New full-inox devices offer increased protection in the harshest environments
- Exceptional sensing range on steel, aluminum, brass and copper targets
- Multi-channel monitoring circuitry allows users to define multiple customized output thresholds
- Sophisticated sensing electronics deliver high-resolution, dynamic linear-distance measurements
- On-board data storage holds cumulative operating data for user-specified purposes, including predictive maintenance
- High-speed device-to-device communication enables decentralized data-processing and decision making
- Dedicated service-data blocks hold device-specific data including product ID, location and serial number
- Visible LED indicators enable sensors to self-identify on demand, simplifying commissioning and trouble-shooting routines
- Industry-standard −25°C to +70°C operating range