Contrinex’s new cloud-ready smart sensors are perfect for live data monitoring from the heart of an application. By simply configuring an IO-Link parameter, the user can output and display sensor data in real time on a cloud dashboard. A range of predictive maintenance features is also available to speed up troubleshooting and reduce machine downtime. The new sensors integrate readily into any enterprise resource planning (ERP) or manufacturing execution system (MES). Setup is fast and simple, as all data structures are compatible with the IO-Link SSP 3.3 smart sensor profile for measuring sensors with disable function.
- Sensors compatible with industry-standard Smart Sensor Profile: IO-Link SSP 3.3, digital measuring sensors (DMS) with disable function
- Cloud-ready sensors with performance equivalent to a conventional analog output sensor, but with a digital data output
- Data digitization: 32-bit process data input (PDI) with 16-bit values for distance, counter and temperature, 8-bit values for measurement data scaling and 8-bit values for output switching signal, switching signal and configurable alarm flags. The 8-bit process data output (PDO) includes a disable function.
- User-definable IO-Link parameters: distance, counter, temperature and switch-point mode (deactivated, single point, window mode, two-point mode)
- Pre-defined predictive maintenance functions: operating hours since first/last power-up, switching counter since first/last power-up, sensor autodiagnostic alarm