With rugged Crastin housings measuring 40 x 40 x 19 mm, the 4040 series of compact glass-fiber optic amplifiers is shock and vibration resistant and features high system reserves (excess gain) and changeover outputs. Pollution monitoring (green LED) in case of reduced system reserves (excess gain) prevents downtime caused by pollution.
These devices are ideally suited for demanding applications, thanks to sensing ranges of 150 mm with LFG-1030-050 fiber. As a result of a built-in power saving module, these values are attained using very little energy.
- Long operating distance of 150 mm with LFG-1030-050 glass fiber
- High switching frequency of 1000 Hz
- Shock and vibration resistant due to fully vacuum-potted electronics
- High system reserves (excess gain)
- Pre-failure warning (pollution monitoring)
- Convenient sensitivity adjustment by 20-turn potentiometer
- Easy installation of fibers
- High degree of protection: IP 67